Melissa Hoffman's Fundraising Page
Fundraising Header image
Melissa Hoffman's Fundraising Page
Fundraising Page Image

As many of you know, maternal mental health is a cause that is near and dear to my heart.  Eleven years ago I founded the efforts of Build Your Village of Douglas County, and I am thankful to continue my work with other passionate advocates in Douglas County to bring attention to the importance of mental health support for pregnant women and parenting mothers, fathers, and their families.  We are gearing up for 3rd annual awareness walk on May 4th, 2019.  75% of the funds raised will stay here in Douglas County to support local coalition efforts, including support for parents, training and education for community members and professionals, and increasing the number of peer support groups in our area.  The other 25% of funds raised support Postpartum Support International www.postpartum.net.

Please join us at the walk for a fun morning and to bring attention to mental health support for parents of Douglas County.  If you are also able to provide financial support, please click on the link to donate.  Thank you for your support! 

 

ABOUT Climb Out of the Darkness 2019

Postpartum Support International's Climb Out of the Darkness is the world's largest event for raising awareness of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, while raising money and building community.

You are not alone. You are not to blame. With help, you will be well.
If you or someone you know is suffering, PSI can help: Call 1.800.994.4773 or Text 503.894.9453

Supporters
Name Date Amount Comments
Jillian Wendelin 03/31/2019 $50.00 Go MMH!!
Michele Bennett 03/31/2019 $50.00  
Alia Sachedina 03/31/2019 $50.00  
Melissa Hoffman 03/11/2019 $100.00  
  Total $250.00  
Report Abuse Edit My Page